Last updated: 2023-04-18 12:01
The Data Collection view leads a user to the existing registers. A user can start collecting data from this view.
Creating and submitting a registration consists of 4 steps:
- Select the register for creating a registration.
- Click on the "New registration" button.
- Save the registration temporarily if needed. The status of the record will be "Open" for saved registrations.
- Submit the registration if no validation errors present. The status of the registration will change to "Sending".
- When the record has been processed, the status will change to "Submitted"
As soon as a registration is sent, the "status confirmation" column will show "Pending".
- It shows "OK" once the registration has arrived, and "NOK" if the registration did not arrive within 48 hours. If the status is "NOK", the software will automatically try to resend the registration up to 10 days after the initial submission.
- For the statuses "Sending","Corrections needed" and "Approved" the status confirmation will be empty because the registration has not yet been submitted.
- A registration can be "Reopened" if needed as long as the status of the registration is "Submitted".