Welcome at the technical documentation pages for the project "Belgian Resident Assessment Instrument: Palliative Care", provided by the service healthdata.be (Sciensano).
These pages provide information about the technical processes of the project. The following sections are (will be) provided:
- General project information (documentation in progress)
- The data collection (documentation in progress)
- The data transfer (documentation in progress)
- The data validation (documentation in progress)
- The data analysis (documentation in progress)
- The data reporting and visualisation (documentation in progress)
For scientific information of the project, please contact the primary organization that oversees implementation of project (see section "General project information").
This documentation is being updated regularly. We try to provide as correct, complete and clear as possible information on these pages. Nevertheless, if you see anything in the documentation that is not correct, does not match your experience or requires further clarification, please send us an email via email@example.com to report this documentation issue. Please, do not forget to mention the URL or web address of the page with the documentation issue. We will then adjust the documentation as soon as possible. Thank you!