Request account for HD4DP v1Request account for HD4DP v1
To access the HD4DP v1 application, you need an account, a username and a password. If you do not have an account, you can request one by following the steps below. If you have an account, follow the "sign in" instructions at the end of this page.
- Open the link for the HD4DP v1 application. You will see this screen:
- Click on the Request account link on the login page.
- Fill out the request form:
- Enter a username, first name, last name and e-mail address
- Select the organization and data collection(s)
- Fill in the Requester e-mail field if a person requests an account for a third person
- Submit the request user the Request button
- Confirmation e-mails are sent to the person for whom the account was requested as well as the requester, if the field "Requester e-mail" was filled.
- The approval or rejection for the user account is confirmed by mail. Depending on your organization, this could take a few hours.
- This action will be done by an HD4DP v1 administrator in your organization
- The confirmation mail will include all the necessary information to log in
Logging in to the HD4DP v1 application is done in 3 steps:
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Select the correct organization
- Click on "Log in"