Last updated: 2022-09-20 17:20
- To access the healthstat.be portal, one must use a web browser and navigate to https://www.healthstat.be
- You will see the Welcome page of this portal.
- On the top right hand side you can see icons of several support functions and the "Sign in with eID" button.
- When you click on the "Sign in with eID" button, you will see a new window that provides several standard options to access online public services:
- All options can be used to access healthstat.be.
- In this example we select the most used option: "LOG IN via itsme".
- Type in your cell phone number and open the application on your cell phone.
- Then follow the instructions.
- When granted access you will be redirected to the secured part of the Healthstat.be portal.
This documentation is being updated regularly. We try to provide as correct, complete and clear as possible information on these pages. Nevertheless, if you see anything in the documentation that is not correct, does not match your experience or requires further clarification, please create a request (type : request for information) via our portal (https://sciensano.service-now.com/sp) or send us an e-mail via email@example.com to report this documentation issue. Please, do not forget to mention the URL or web address of the page with the documentation issue. We will then adjust the documentation as soon as possible. Thank you!