In this article we describe how to submit a CSV for Orthopride Knee - Revision.
- Please find below a HEADER file for Orthopride Knee - Revision:
- Please find below an example file for Orthopride Knee - Revision:
Please note that this version includes editorial changes.
CSV submission process
The main folder structure of the csv upload folder will look as such:
Each folder consists of sub folders which contains the DCD.
Find below an overview of the DCD's that can be uploaded.
The csv files will be placed in the folders of the DCD which we want to upload. We double click on the folder of the dcd and the structure will be either empty, whether filled with folders containing the following names:
- ARCHIVE (after a csv file has been processed, the original csv file will be saved in this folder)
- RESULT (when the csv file has been processed, a file will be created or append with the result of the upload of the csv file)
- ERROR (when the csv file contains erroneous formatting, the csv file won't get processed and an error file will be created or append with the errors and reason why the csv file couldn't be processed)
Example: I want to upload an Orthopride Knee Primo-Implantation dcd, so I will place the csv file into the dcd-21-v-1-kneePrimoImplantation folder.
- Open the dcd-21-v-1-kneePrimoImplantation folder
- Put the orthopride knee primo implantation csv file into the folder
- Wait until the file has been processed (the file will disappear from this folder if it has been processed - don't forget to click on the refresh button)
- Go into the RESULT folder and refresh the folder to update the file with the latest changes
- Double click the file to open it and to read the result of the upload process
The status is the most important line that indicates whether the upload was a success or not.
Verification of the upload process is also possible in the application HD4DP2.
After login to HD4DP2 go to relevant DCD and check the processed data.
This documentation is being updated regularly. We try to provide as correct, complete and clear as possible information on these pages. Nevertheless, if you see anything in the documentation that is not correct, does not match your experience or requires further clarification, please create a request (type : request for information) via our portal (https://sciensano.service-now.com/sp) or send us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org to report this documentation issue. Please, do not forget to mention the URL or web address of the page with the documentation issue. We will then adjust the documentation as soon as possible. Thank you!