Last updated: 2021-11-11 17:02
The progress bar shows the progress of the data collection. It lists the number of errors, remarks and correct fields in a data collection.
The progress bar can be found in:
- The view list of a register
- The detailed view of a record
The progress bar can be divided in three sections, each section has its own color and meaning.
- Red: mandatory fields and fields containing an error. These need to be solved before the registration can be submitted.
- Blue: Empty optional fields. The registration can be submitted with empty optional fields.
- Green: correctly filled fields.
It is possible to hover over the progress bar. The number of fields per section are displayed.