Last updated: 2021-11-11 17:07
New accounts have to be created to give users acces to the application and the data:
- Log in using an administrator account
- Go to the Dashboard in the menu
- Under 'User Management', click 'Add user'
The form to create a user is shown:
- Enter a Username and create a password
- Select the User Rights for the user
- a 'data provider' account can enter and submit data
- an 'administrator' account can create users and change the configuration settings
- Choose 'Enable'
- If the user is a 'data provider', select the registries the user should have access to
- Confirm the creation of a new account by clicking 'Save'