Welcome at the technical documentation pages for the project "Real world data collection on the efficacy and drug usage of Raxone 150 mg 180 film-coated tablets for treatment of reduced vision in adolescent and adult patients with Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy", provided by the service healthdata.be (Sciensano).
These pages provide information about the technical processes of the project. The following sections are (will be) provided:
- General project information
- The data collection
- The data transfer (documentation in progress)
- The data validation (documentation in progress)
- The data analysis (documentation in progress)
- The data reporting and visualisation (documentation in progress)
For scientific information of the project, please contact the primary organization that oversees implementation of project (see section "General project information").